Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zoya True Comparisons

I had a request for some different comparisons of the new Zoya True collection, so here they are! This first photo shows (from left to right) Julep Trina and Zoya Tru, Neeka, and Lotus


Here they are from another view. From top to bottom: Lotus, Neeka, Tru, Julep Trina. Neeka and Lotus are definitely the closest, but you can see that Neeka is a big darker and has bigger gold shimmer, where Lotus has small pink/red shimmer.


And here is Zoya Bevin on the left and OPI Mermaid Tears on the right. Mermaid Tears is brighter and lighter and more of a true seafoam green. Bevin is much dustier. I hope this was a useful post!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this Chelsea =]! Super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Awesome comparison; thank you for posting this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I need any of these. Seems they just did neutrals for their feel collection? I appreciate this comparison though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers, you might be able to live without the neutrals, but the purples and the blue are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Rock....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.