Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a-england Tristam

I've had this baby for a loooong time and I'm just now getting around to writing about it. a-england Tristam is a gorgeous scattered blue holo that is amazing in the sunlight. Seriously, my photos don't do it justice. Let's get on to the pictures, shall we?


I used two easy coats of Tristam for this mani and two coats of Dr.'s Remedy SERENE Silver Glitter on my accent nail. This macro shot still only shows a fraction of Tristam's beauty, but here it is:


I bought a-england Tristam from our very own stateside stockist, Llarowe. Llarowe carries A England polishes, as well as Glitter Gal, Ozotic, HITS, and most recently, Lynnderella. She is an amazing seller and you won't regret making a purchase from her! You can check Llarowe out HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! I love this polish and I want it, haha!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Tristam from Llarowe as well! I <3 it! from that I got 2 more to review from A England themselves! <3 A England!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous color!! Major lemming of mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know everyone is all about the linear's but I really love the scattered holos so much! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.