Friday, January 6, 2012

Girly Bits Sailor's Delight & Purple Potion

Good morning! I have a few more Girly Bits polishes to show you today! First up is Sailor's Delight, a beautiful and squishy orange jelly polish with golden micro-shimmer. I did three coats of polish for the photos, but I think in the future I will layer this over an orange base polish that is more opaque since I could still see VNL at three coats. Regardless, this is a gorgeous shade and it makes me wish it was summer here!


Next is the awesome purple glitter that is Purple Potion. My photo does not do this one justice. It is soooo sparkly in person! Purple Potion has a bunch of different glitter pieces, like blue, pink, copper and holo ones too. You can't see the holo pieces in my photo, but they make this polish incredible.


Pam has an incredible talent for creating unique and exciting nail polishes with formulas that rival some of the larger brands on the market. I can't wait to see what she comes up with in 2012!

You can view polishes that are available to order here.
You can order Girly Bits polishes here.

8 comments:

  1. do you have a blog on how to apply nail polish for beginners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sailor's Delight is so pretty! I love the shimmers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are very pretty, purple potion is my favorite though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post - and lovely nails! Yay for Girly Bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love her and her polish line! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.