Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You guys!! The Hunger Games collection is back on!

China Glaze and Lionsgate figured their stuff out apparently and are still collaborating on a collection for The Hunger Games release in March, which is awesome news because I need these! It looks like they kept all the same colors and just changed the names around. According to The Hob, each shade now corresponds to one of the twelve Districts. Check it out:
Luxe and Lush – District 1 (Luxury)
Stone Cold – District 2 (Masonry)
Riveting – District 3 (Technology)
Hook and Line – District 4 (Fishing)
Electrify – District 5 (Power)
Fast Track – District 6 (Transportation)
Mahogany Magic – District 7 (Lumber)
Dress Me Up – District 8 (Textiles)
Harvest Moon – District 9 (Grain)
Foie Gras – District 10 (Livestock)
Agro – District 11 (Agriculture)
Smoke and Ashes – District 12 (Mining)

6 comments:

  1. these look nice do you have some swatches when are they out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! Can't wait for this collection, I read all the books in, like, a week lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon, I will most definitely have swatches when they are out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's three or four in this collection that I'm going to have to buy. :) Stone Cold, Agro and Luxe&Lush. And Riveting as a possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crapola, the hubs is sure to divorce me if he keeps seeing more nail polish for the stash... Oh well!!! Loving these.
    (I kid, I kid)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad they decided to do the collection! Electrify and Agro look interesting... Can't wait to see the collection in person! Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.