Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

I thought you guys might be interested in seeing what I'll actually be wearing on my nails for Christmas, so here it is! I'm planning on wearing a berry-colored sweater dress with leggings, so I decided to be outfit-matching-festive instead of all-out-red-and-green-festive.


I used three coats of Dr.'s Remedy PASSION Purple with Julep Trina sponged onto the tips. I stamped the snowflake with Orly Shine and added a clear rhinestone to the center. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. See you all on Monday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Simple and beautiful. Sounds like it will go great with your outfit. Merry Christmas (Eve) to you too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty color! Love the snowflake :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.