Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 6: Ornaments

Happy Friday everyone! Today my design started out with the stunning Zoya Sooki. Sooki is the perfect bright and sexy pin-up girl red polish; it has a jelly finish, so I needed three coats to cover up my nail line. I stamped a tree-like image with Zoya Kym on all my nails and then added ornaments with Orly Luxe. It definitely wasn't sparkly enough, so I dabbed some Milani Gold Glitz on the ornaments with the brush from the bottle. I think this is definitely the most bold design I've come up with so far! What do you think?


Here is a swatch of Sooki alone; keep in mind that it's actually way more red than my photos show... It's one of those polishes that are so bright they freak my camera out :P

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, pretty! And really Christmassy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Wish I could stamp well so I could take advantage of the cute xmas stamps I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need that Sooki! Going on my wish list! I am truly loving this mani! I love gold and red together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What plate is that ornament stamp from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Smashley Sparkles, it's Bundle Monster plate BM-225.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.