Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 7: Glittering Garland & Holly Leaves

This is gorgeous! I can't believe it took me so long to wear China Glaze Glittering Garland. It seriously is the most sparkly, amazing green polish I've ever worn. It is part of the 2011 holiday collection from China Glaze called Let It Snow and you can probably still find it at Sally Beauty or online. Snatch it up!


I used two coats of Glittering Garland for what you see above. Make sure you let the coats dry sufficiently in between applying them or else the brush will drag and create bald spots. When that was all dry, I stamped holly leaves with Color Club Perfect Mol-ten and added red rhinestones for the berries. This is another really low-key holiday design that I loveeeee! Would you wear this?

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful sparkly green, perfect for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. It's somewhat subtle, but it's still really pretty! I've definitely got to get Glittering Garland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hell yeah I would wear this!! Are you kidding?? Green goodness this is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the holly idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this the other day and am wearing it right now - it is so freaking pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful! I almost grabbed GG today and then decided not to... what a mistake!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.