Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 4: Snowmen

Hey guys! Welcome to Day 4! Today's nail art was inspired by building snowmen on a bright winter day. I am an artist so I get to use cheesy inspiration like that, don't judge! ;P Anyway, this is two coats of the lovely Julep Amy.


As you can see, Amy is an awesome dusty but bright teal/blue with a really great formula. Julep really knows how to make a creme polish. I used a dotting tool to make the little snowman and Zoya Noel for the snowflake stamping.

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And your snowman is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving your snowman-such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there is one post about Julep I don't love, and that snowman...SO cute.
    This is lovely and fresh

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! That shade of blue works really well with the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I might need to try a snowman mani, as I can use dotting tools! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! ^_^ I love it :) The base color is gorgeous and I absolutely love the little snowflakes. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.