Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 10: Green & Gold

Happy Monday everyone! Today is going to be a bit of a short post, but I have some better nail art on Wednesday and Friday to round off my holiday designs. For this mani, I used two coats of China Glaze Holly-Day, which I love! Holly-Day is a creamy evergreen that is actually just a smidge darker in person than in my photo. Two coats were all I needed for it to be even and perfect. I sponged some of Zoya Ivanka on my tips and added some big gold glitters from an unnamed polish by a brand called Black Poppy. I picked that one up at PacSun for super cheap! Hope you like! 

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I was thinking of doing a green/gold gradient, and now I really want to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty. I have to try and do a gradient myself one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That green is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great combo chelsea!! pics are wonderful as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are so cute! love the gold glitter.. gorgeous on the green!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.