Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Zoya Satin Collection Fall 2013 Review/Swatches

Good morning everyone! I have swatches of the Zoya Satin collection for you today. The Satin collection is the shimmery opposite of the Cashmere collection for fall 2013.

Claudine is a shimmery gunmetal metallic that I'm absolutely in love with. Perfect in two coats.


Maria Luisa is a golden flake top coat meant for layering. I layered two coats here over Claudine.


Giovanna is a metallic emerald green with a hint of blue. I used two coats here.


Neve is a breathtaking sapphire blue with a touch of purple and plenty of shimmer. This is two coats.


Mason is a shimmery magenta that was also good in two coats.


Channing is a red rusty orange shade. Also perfect in two coats and my second favorite in the collection.


The Satin collection is on sale at www.zoya.com now and each polish retails for $8. Do you own any? Do you want any? My favorite is definitely Claudine!

Products in this post were provided for my honest review.

3 comments:

  1. Great swatches! I have Neve, Giovanna, Channing, and Mason and really like all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swatchs! Neve and Claudine look especially gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of them. They look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.