Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ozotic 912 (Scatter) Review/Swatches

Hey everyone! This is sadly the last installment of my nine week piCture pOlish/Ozotic series, but it's a pretty one so don't be sad!


912 (Scatter) is a beautiful metallic purple with a slight duochrome finish and fine silver glitter that sits on top of the polish. This is two easy coats.


The duochrome effect is hard to capture but you can see it in the upper corner of the bottle in this photo.


Ozotic and piCture pOlish are sister companies, so you can order Ozotic shades from the piCture pOlish website or you can find a more local distributor on their network page. You can also keep updated with them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube.

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. I got 914 and it is much more blue in person than the bottle shot I saw, though I think I remember looking up swatches of 912 and 914 to decide between them. Looks like I need 912 now! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.