Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Seche Nail Color Clever and Confident Fall 2013 Collection Swatches

Happy Monday everyone! I bet you're all thrilled to be back at work this week! ;) Today I have swatches of a new collection by Seche. Yes, as in Seche Vite! The brand with one of the best topcoats ever makes nail color too! (Spoiler alert: it's awesome!)

Wonderfully Witty is a bright navy blue creme with a slight jelly finish. This is two coats.


Silly but Sensible is a fabulous burnt orange creme that was perfect in two coats. I'm not typically into orange, but I love burnt orange shades in the fall!


Happy, As Is is a cheerful raspberry pink shade. Also perfect in two coats.


Intuition is a berry/wine shade with gorgeous subtle shimmer. Two coats.


Clever and Confident is the perfect warm shade of purple. This is two coats.


Versatile is a deep faded jade color that was also good in two coats.


Each one of these polishes had a fantastic formula and dry time, not that I'm surprised! The colors aren't anything ground breaking, but they are fabulous fall staples with great formulas, what more could you ask for? These polishes should be available right now wherever Seche is sold! 

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

5 comments:

  1. Great collection, I just love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do these have top coat on top or is it 'built in' since it's Seche Vite? They seem super shiny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the top coat isn't built in on these. I used KBShimmer Clearly on Top top coat for each of the photos! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with these colors! I keep wanting the same shades over and Over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.