Monday, October 21, 2013

OPI Miss Universe 2013 Collection Review/Swatches

Good morning everyone! Today I have swatches of the OPI Miss Universe 2013 Collection ready for you. This collection consists of two purple cremes and a silver satin matte polish.

I'm Feeling Sashy is a muted medium purple that had a great formula and was perfect in two coats. This color is gorgeous and it went straight to my mom because it's just the type of color she loves!


Miss You-Niverse is an amazing deep indigo/purple. This is one of my favorite shades that has been released this fall and I've worn it a lot! This is two coats.


This Gown Needs a Crown is a metallic silver polish with a satin matte finish. Not quite completely matte, yet not super shiny either. It's definitely unique and I love how shiny it is! This is two coats. This bottle also comes with a little crown toe ring nestled around the cap.


This collection should be available for purchase now wherever OPI polish is sold. Will you be picking them up? Which is your favorite?


The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.