Monday, October 28, 2013

China Glaze Monster's Ball Halloween 2013 Collection Review/Swatches

Boo! Today I have swatches of China Glaze's Halloween 2013 collection: Monster's Ball. This collection is made up of five spooky shades and a glow-in-the-dark topper. Let's get started!

Fang-Tastic is a mix of magenta, green, and blue glitter in a clear base. I layered one coat over a royal blue polish here.


Boo-Gie Down is a glitter topper that has a mix of orange, black, and white glitters in a variety of shapes and sizes. This is two coats over a burnt orange polish, love this combo!


Howl You Doin' is a darker, more opaque version of OPI's Merry Midnight. A gorgeous purple base packed with tons of pink, purple, and blue glitter. This is two coats.


Ghoulish Glow is a mostly sheer polish that can be layered over any other polish to make it glow in the dark. I didn't swatch this one because it was daytime when I was working on this collection and you guys know how glow-in-the-dark stuff works. ;) Trust me though, this is very glow-y!


Bat My Eyes is a gorgeous mixture of gold glitter in a black base. So opaque and so stunning. This is two coats.


Bump in the Night is a textured black polish. If you've been around this blog for more than two minutes, you probably know how much a fan of texture I am NOT, but I can get behind this one for Halloween. In fact, I might even actually wear it for Halloween! This is one single coat.


The Monster's Ball collection should be available for purchase now wherever China Glaze is sold. Do any of these polishes catch your eye? Have you picked any up yet? More importantly, what are you being for Halloween?! I'll probably just buy some candy and eat it with my fiancé with our porch light turned off! ;P


The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful swatches! I am also not a fan of texture at all but I really love this black on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bat My Eyes is my favorite, it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.