Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Creepy Blood Splatter Nail Art

Hey everybody, I have some slightly creepy and disturbingly easy nail art for you today! I'm sure some of you remember that I did zombie nails for Halloween last year. Well, they were just a teensy bit labor-intensive so I thought I'd figure out something that would be quick and easy, but would still get attention.


This blood splatter isn't actually splatter at all, it's sponging! I found a wirey sponge with lots of spaced out holes and used it to sponge deep red polish over my OPI Skull & Glossbones base. How much easier does it get? Let me know if you try it out!!

4 comments:

  1. although this is really not complicated it looks perfect for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. очень красиво, супер!!!

    http://beautyselective.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very coolly and at me so it is impossible to do. my manicure is a top and stickers. If it is interestingly possible to look in my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.