Tuesday, August 6, 2013

KBShimmer The Grape Beyond & Would Jubilee It? Review/Swatches

For those of you who have never experienced this brand before, KBShimmer is an awesome company headed by Christy, a fantastic lady who makes equally fantastic polishes and other products! KBShimmer is celebrating it's 5th year in business this month and to celebrate, Christy designed this beautiful polish duo. These two shades will be sold separately, but were created to work well together.

The Grape Escape is a medium matte purple polish with turquoise shimmer. The first coat of this polish was a little bit streaky, but the second coat evened out perfectly.


This is two coats of The Grape Escape with topcoat. I love how the topcoat makes the turquoise shimmer really pop! This is definitely one of my favorite color combos!


Would Jubilee It? is a glitter topper created with all of Christy's favorite glitter (which happen to be a lot of mine, too!). This clear base is packed with fuchsia, aqua, and silver circle glitter, as well as a mix of other glitter. This is two coats over The Grape Escape.


This duo will be launching on August 8th on KBShimmer's website. As always, keep updated with them on Facebook for all the first looks at new shades! Will you be picking up one or both of these shades? You know that I totally recommend that you do!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

8 comments:

  1. Grape Escape with topcoat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for these swatches to come out! I love this duo. The satin matte is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grape Escape with topcoat is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the matte finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I am so into these colors. And what a flawless swatch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.