Friday, August 23, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust Fall 2013 Collection Review/Swatches

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you're all ready for the weekend because I certainly am. Let's kick it off with some gorgeous Pixie Dusts for fall!

Tomoko is a champagne textured shade. This is two coats.


Dhara is a warm red orange shade that needed two coats.


Sunshine is a navy blue shade with lots of sparkle. This is one coat. Weird name for a blue!


Chita is a forest green shade that has a bit of gold shimmer in it. This is one coat.


Arabella is a stunning shade of magenta that was also perfect in one coat.


Carter is a royal purple shade and surprisingly, the sheerest of the bunch. This is two coats and I actually think I could have used three.


The fall Pixie Dusts are on sale at www.zoya.com now and retail for $9 each. Have you picked any of these up? Do you plan to? I think my top picks are Chita and Tomoko, although I do like all of them!

Products in this post were provided for my honest review.

3 comments:

  1. I just caved and bought them all yesterday using the BOGO code (SCHOOL) that Zoya has right now. They really suck me in with their promos! =)

    I'm excited to get them--especially Carter, Arabella, and Tomoko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of texture colors. Your swatches are one my favorites too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection! Thanks for showing the swatches! Now I only have to wait to receive my ordered polishes from this collection...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.