Wednesday, August 7, 2013

PopSugar Must Have August Box Review/Photos

Good afternoon everyone! I was pleasantly surprised a little while ago when my mailman stopped at my door and delivered my PopSugar box for August! I didn't even know that it had shipped yet, so I was really excited that it was here already. The PopSugar Must Have box is a collection of products ranging from fashion, fitness, home, beauty, and food categories. I got the July box too and although I was very happy with it, I didn't get around to doing a review for it.

The first couple of things in my box were Dried Granny Smith Apple rings from NatureBox ($4). These are so yummy and I don't have to feel guilty about snacking on them!

Also pictured here is a body wash from Lulah in the Citron scent ($11.25). This. is. heavenly. I'm all over anything lemon scented and am dying to use this in the shower tomorrow morning!


Up next is an adorable Weekly Agenda from May Designs ($17). This chevron pattern seems to be incredibly popular right now and I love that it's in a turquoise blue shade! As much as I love having my calendar app in my iPhone, nothing beats a paper planner.

The adorable little Apple Bowl is from Lunares (I can't find this exact product on their website, but judging by other similar products, I believe it probably retails around $40). Not only is it super cute, but it feels and looks extremely well made. I can't wait to put this out on my coffee table for autumn!


Out of all the great things in this box, I might be most excited about the Bentgo lunch box set ($14.99). I'm not going to school anymore, but these will come in so handy for work! It comes with two containers, plastic silverware, and a strap to seal the boxes closed for traveling. Everything is dishwasher safe as well!

The Dermalogica Precleanse ($9.50) and Special Cleansing Gel ($10) will get tested out in the shower tomorrow morning, but I've heard good things about the brand and I'm excited to try them! The cleansing gel is lightly scented like mint and lavender.

Last but not least, the Gorjana Open Circle necklace was included in this month's box as a gift for PopSugar's anniversary ($65). I really wasn't digging the heavy chain necklace that I received in last month's box, but this one is exactly my style! I don't own a lot of gold jewelry either, so it's nice to add this to my collection.


I also received a 20% off coupon for Lulah and a coupon for 50% off of my first NatureBox in my box.

Overall, I estimated the total worth of this box to be around $170! Since the monthly subscription for the boxes costs $35, I'd call that a steal! I already can't wait to see what's in store for September. If you are interested in signing up for the PopSugar Must Have box, please use my referral link: http://popsu.gr/hWxB and use code REFER5 to get $5 off your first purchase! What would you love most to receive from this box?

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing box! That apple bowl is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little apple bowl is adorable <3 Seems like a fun subscription box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will post my review this weekend - I got the vanilla soap, but the lemon sounds refreshing! I am also excited about the Dermalogica products!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.