Thursday, August 8, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust Summer 2013 Collection Review/Swatches

Better late than never, right? It's still summer! If you loved the original Pixie Dusts that Zoya released, you are going to LOVE these! They are bright, cheerful, and perfect for summer. To prevent sounding like a broken record, I used two coats for all of these swatches, no top coat.

Solange is a cheery sunshine yellow.


Destiny is my absolute favorite, a coral with golden shimmer.


Beatrix is a juicy tangerine shade.


Stevie is a sweet shade of lavender.


Miranda is a bold raspberry shade.


Liberty is a gorgeous royal blue.


These polishes are available on Zoya's website and retail for $9 each. Did you pick any of them up yet? Do you plan to? My favorite of this bunch is definitely Destiny, but I also really love Beatrix and Miranda!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

7 comments:

  1. These are all so amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous swatches lady!! Destiny is totally my favorite I'm a sucker for a good coral! They all look just stunning on your nails tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly beautiful view, the most beautiful from what I saw!
    I read your blog and hope for reciprocity http://lakoman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.