Thursday, August 15, 2013

KBShimmer Fall 2013 Collection Review/Swatches

Wakey wakey everyone!! I have the brand spankin' new KBShimmer Fall 2013 collection to share with you this morning! It has been torture keeping these a secret from you but I can finally share today. Let's get right to it!

You Autumn Know is a white-based polish with orange, magenta, and yellow hex and micro bar glitter. This is three coats.


Teal Another Tail is the shining star of this collection: a gorgeous teal green with an almost duo-chrome pink shimmer. This is three thin coats.


Turbulence is a gray polish with a satin matte finish. There is also some silver, blue, and fuchsia shimmer in this one. This is two coats.


This is two coats of Turbulence with one coat of Clearly on Top topcoat. I love how the topcoat brings out the shimmer!


Every Nook & Cranberry is a satin matte polish in a gorgeous cranberry red/pink shade with pink and gold shimmer. This is two coats.


This is two coats of Every Nook & Cranberry with one coat of Clearly on Top. Again, love how the shimmer comes out with topcoat!


You Go Ghoul! is a mix of orange and purple glitter in a black base, perfect for Halloween! This is two coats over a black base.


Excuse Me, I Blurpled is a blue-ish purple shade with blue, purple, and copper glitter. This is two coats.


Vicious Circles is a red jelly with silver circle glitter in two different sizes, as well as silver hex and micro bar glitters. This is three thin coats.


These polishes will be available for purchase on September 1st and retail for $8.75 each from KBShimmer's website. I always get so excited to see what Christy has cooked up for each season and never disappoints me! My picks for this collection are Teal Another Tail, You Autumn Know, and Every Nook & Cranberry. Which ones are you loving?

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

12 comments:

  1. Excuse Me, I Blurpled is perfect name and color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want that polish for the name alone! Love it!!

      Delete
  2. Your swatches are outstanding, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all to be honest! Turbulence, Teal Another Tale, Excuse Me, I Blurpled, Vicious Circles and Every Nook & Cranberry-I need them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I love this collection from what I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these polishes so much. I NEED them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely in love with Excuse Me, I Blurpled and You Go Ghoul! Can't wait to get my hands on these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got the Birthday polishes along with "Jack" today, and she has the most amazing top coat ever. I'm definitely getting: You Autumn know, Turbulence and You Go Ghoul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is my the best!!!
    What's a pity that I am from Poland and in my country I can't buy similar nail polish :<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.