Monday, July 22, 2013

étoile Asscher & Reservoir Swatches/Review

Good morning, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I spent the weekend in Philadelphia visiting my best friend, so I'm exhausted but we had a great time! Today I have a couple of gorgeous wedding colors for you from one of my favorite brands, étoile.

Asscher is a sheer white packed with shimmery diamond dust. This is three coats.


Reservoir is a beautiful blue/gray shade that was perfect in two coats. The formulas on these polishes are fantastic!


These polishes retail for $18 each. They are certainly on the higher end of the price scale, but I personally think they are worth it. Plus, they all have diamond dust in them! Fancy! You can check out these and other shades on their website: www.etoilepolish.com. What do you think?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.