Friday, July 19, 2013

Nicole by OPI Tink Collection Swatches/Review

Happy Friday everyone! These polishes are part of the limited edition Tink collection by Nicole by OPI. They became available at the beginning of the month and are sold exclusively at Walgreens.

Sweet on Pete is a vibrant yellowy lime green. I used two coats.


Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary is a bright tangerine shade. Lovely for summer, but not terribly original. Two coats.


Tink's in the Pink is a very bold shade of fuchsia. I used two coats of polish.


Half Charming/Half Alarming is a coral-leaning red. Again, not terribly original, but really pretty and great for summer. This is two coats.


There are two other shades in this collection as well, a soft light pink and a glitter topcoat. Have you spotted these at your local Walgreens? Will you be hunting any of them down?

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

4 comments:

  1. There pretty shades! I really like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love Sweet on Pete, but then I always have loved Peter Pan and lime green shades, so together this is wonderful! It's more green than the green shade I own which is a Maybelline colour in Pow Green I believe. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.