Monday, July 15, 2013

Rescue Beauty Lounge Kellie Gonzo & Liberty Swatches/Review

Good morning everyone! I have great news: I have posts scheduled for this whole week and the beginning of next week! I'm starting a new job tomorrow, but I still have some extra time to blog now that I'm finished working on the book. And speaking of the book, I was told that it will hopefully be released late next spring! I can't wait to see it completed!

Today I have swatches of two shades from Rescue Beauty Lounge's Blogger 2.0 collection, Kellie Gonzo and Liberty. Kellie Gonzo is a gorgeous juicy coral with gold flecks. I was hesitant to buy this one even though it's gorgeous because I was worried that I would need three or four coats for opacity. What you see here is two coats and I'm perfectly happy with the coverage. The formula was a little on the thick side, but it dried quickly.


Here is a bottle comparison of Kellie Gonzo on the left and RBL Coral on the right. Coral is a bit brighter and pinker and obviously doesn't have the gold flecks that Kellie Gonzo does.


Liberty is a pale mint green with silver shimmer. I used two coats here as well and the formula was pretty normal.


RBL polishes retail for $20 and can be purchased here. I'm not sure when the public release of this collection will be, so keep updated with their Facebook page for more info. I'm very happy that I got both of these and can tell you already that I'll probably have Kellie Gonzo on my toes for the remainder of the summer! Did you pick up any shades from the preorder of this collection?

7 comments:

  1. I simply am in love with both colours! Your swatches are perfect (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect swatches as always. I really think I need Kellie Gonzo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches! I'm excited to see what you have in store for us in the next week's worth of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful polishes and swatches! I am loving Kellie Gonzo...stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are lovely colors! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure why I never commented on your post before, but BRAVO! I looove how KG looks on your nails :D You really captured the glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.