Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July Nail Art

After finishing up the 500 nail art designs for the book, I can't believe that I still had the desire to do my nails for the 4th of July, but I did! Things should be getting back to normal around here very soon and I hope you're as happy as I am about that!

So anyway, I was originally planning on doing a totally different design on each nail, but decided that I wanted them to be a bit more unified. I decided on stars and stripes for the ring and middle nails and a glitter gradient for the pinky and index nails. The white is Milani White on the Spot, red is Zoya Sooki (which photographed more orange than it looks in real life), and blue is China Glaze First Mate. The glitter for the gradient is Shimmer Nichole.


For my thumbs, I decided to do a red, white, and blue gradient with Shimmer Alice on top. The white got overwhelmed by the red and blue, but I still think it turned out pretty good.


I'll be spending my 4th of July with my family on my grandparents' property, enjoying delicious food, sun bathing, and watching our own personal fireworks show! Do you have any exciting plans for the day? 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh my nails are almost exactly like this today! I did stars and stripes on the middle two (but with metallic colors), glitter gradients over white on pinky. I did the red, white and glue gradient with glitter topper on my index finger and my thumb is black with stamped red, silver and blue fireworks. Great minds thinks alike haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design...and I am beyond proud of you for finishing all of your book designs! My Fourth of July plans include family time and fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful 4th mani! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mani. Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Adore it <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.