Friday, June 28, 2013

Disney Princess Nail Art Series: Jasmine

A lot of you guys were really excited about my Disney Princess nail art series so I finally have another princess for you! This design is based off of Jasmine's head band (from Aladdin, for those of you poor unfortunate souls who have never seen it).


I used Zoya Wednesday for the base color. On the ring finger, I sponged China Glaze First Mate and I think OPI Can't Find My Czechbook to create the jewel. I painted a bit of white on the top to make it look like it was reflecting light and then surrounded the whole jewel with a dark gold.

So what do you think of it? I know it's a little simpler than some of my other nail art, but I really like how it turned out! Did you get what it was meant to be right away?

14 comments:

  1. Lol I like how you used a line from The Little Mermaid in an Aladdin post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so hoping that someone would notice that!

      Delete
    2. Omgsh yes I was just going to comment too! I did, I did! ;)

      Delete
  2. I heart the colors, it really does look like a joewel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I knew right away what it was :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I don't like Jasmine that much, that nail art is amazing! The colour is just gorgeous and I really like the touch of the jewel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! And I totally saw that Little Mermaid line too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wednesday does not look like that on me :( Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.