Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish 'The Little Mermaid' Collection Swatches/Review

Good morning everyone! To continue on the Disney-theming of the past couple of days, I have some Little Mermaid-inspired polish from Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish!

Dinglehopper is a sheer white polish with orange and blue glitter. I layered two coats here over a white base.


Kiss the Girl has a minty green base with green, purple, and aqua glitter. This is three coats.


I'm Not a Guppy is a very interesting shade of yellow-green with blue glitter. There are also blue heart glitter in here but I wasn't able to get any out on the nail. This is three coats.


Poor Unfortunate Souls has purple, green, and blue glitter in a sheer-ish black base. This is two coats over black.


Gadgets and Gizmos is a glitter topcoat with a mix of blue, pink, and gold glitter. This is two coats over Milani Pink Express.


Under the Sea is a glitter top coat with purple and aqua glitter. This is two coats over China Glaze For Audrey.


The formula on all of these polishes was very good and I would recommend all of them! My personal favorite is Under the Sea. Trelly's M.I.S.C. Polish has an Etsy and a Facebook page, go give them a 'like' to keep updated on all the new collection releases! 


The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

22 comments:

  1. AH! I love these! The Little Mermaid is my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool...a Little Mermaid themed collection! I think the names and colors are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like Kiss The Girl most of all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sucker for all things Disney, but this collection looks amazing! The polishes are so unique and beautiful I might have to splurge on the whole set when I can. Love your swatches as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cute! It's really hard to choose a favorite, I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Dinglehopper and Under the Sea! The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection! I own I'm Not a Guppy.. its such a fun glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE I'm not a Guppy (so goes with my maiden name - my nickname used to be Guppy) and Kiss the Girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Little Mermaid! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these! Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all...but Under the Sea over CG For Audrey is an awesome combo! Great swatches, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kiss the Girl & Under the Sea are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of those are so refreshing and cute! Love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this type of polish! Here in Argentina we don't see these polishes :C

    http://esmaltesparavivir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im not a Guppy and Dinglehopper are sooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the name Dinglehopper. That name is pure gold and the design that goes with it is awesome. Poor Unfortunate is a gorgeous take on a traditional black. I am very enamored with it. I love this collection.

    from Nila at PhD On line

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.