Thursday, June 6, 2013

KBShimmer Summer 2013 Collection Swatches/Review

Hello! I have swatches of the amazing summer collection from KBShimmer to share with you guys today. More info will be at the bottom of this post, but I'm going to get right to the pictures!

Don't Pink Twice is a matte neon pink with some subtle blue shimmer. This is three coats.


Grayscale is easily the best black and white glitter topper ever created. It has black and white glitter, as well as gray in a bunch of different shapes and sizes. AND THERE IS LARGE BLACK ROUND GLITTER. This is two coats over Don't Pink Twice.


24 Carrot Bold is the orange counterpart to Don't Pink Twice: red-orange with gold shimmer. This is three coats.


What's Your Damage? is a white-based polish with neon pink, neon green, and black glitter. This is two coats over a white base.


Pimp My Pride is another white-based polish, but with red and blue glitter mixed in.  This is three coats with no white base.


Totally Tubular is far and away my favorite of this collection (and my current pedi color). This turquoise stunner is packed full of aqua, blue, and magenta glitter, including round glitter! I used three coats for maximum glitter and color payoff.


The Dancing Green is a shamrock-green crelly (cream/jelly) finish with purple, green, and blue glitter. This is three coats.


Blinded by the Bright is a neon yellow filled with a rainbow of glitter. This is three coats by itself. Being a neon, it didn't photograph quite right and is actually more highlighter yellow than it appears in my photo.


It's Razz-ical has silver, magenta, and pink glitter in a raspberry colored jelly base. This is three coats.


All of these swatches are topped off with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top (my new fav topcoat!). These polishes are available for purchase right now HERE and retail for $8.75. My top picks are Totally Tubular and Grayscale. Which ones are you picking up?

The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

22 comments:

  1. I need Don't Pink Twice! It's so original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeeeeaaaaauuuuutiful! This collection is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. This collection is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered Don't Pink Twice and Greyscale! All of these polishes are amazing.. but I had to narrow it down haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with this collection! Love the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your swatches! Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So dying over this collection. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute collection! Very unique colors. And your swatches are always superb! One of my favorite bloggers to go to when checking out new collections! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD. LOVE THESE! Your swatches = drop.dead.gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't even pick a favorite. This is a great collection! Beautiful swatches too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This collection is so awesome, and your swatches, perfect as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that first hot pink shade, and the last glittery shade is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grayscale is super awesome! Circle glitter ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  14. must have grayscale and the dancing green

    ReplyDelete
  15. ARGH why are they ALL so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really enjoying this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pink and orange are gorgeous! I really want the orange.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.