Monday, June 10, 2013

Sephora Disney Jasmine 'One is Never Enough' Mini Nail Polish Set Review/Swatches

I'm back again with yet more Jasmine goodness! I have swatches of the nail polish set that was included in the Jasmine collection today. The set consists of six miniature Sephora by OPI polishes in a beautifully designed box.


Berry Tale Romance is a berry creme that was opaque in two coats.


Your Wish is My Command is a creamy lilac shimmer that needed three coats for opacity.


Fit For Royalty is a royal purple shimmer. This is two coats.


Dream Princess is an iridescent glitter top coat. I used two coats over Fit For Royalty.


All That Jasmine is a lovely shade of turquoise that was opaque in two coats and has a great name!


Aladdin's Girl is a stunning red/copper polish that borders on a foil finish. It was a little bit sheer and needed three coats.


This set is available for purchase at Sephora and retails for $24.50. Are you planning on snatching this set up? Which color is your favorite?


The products in this post were provided for my honest review. 

18 comments:

  1. I really like All That Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection, Fit for Royalty is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shades! I've enjoyed all of your Jasmine posts =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are so pretty! Disney and Sephora are doing a great job... I think Your Wish is My Command is probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like All that Jasmine but the other colors although very pretty they are not very unique :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. There all such pretty shades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really pretty collection, but none of them are screaming at me that I need to own them... Which sucks because I love the theme so much. Oh well. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All that Jasmine and Dream Princess are my favorites! Gorgeous swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! I think my favorite is Aladdin's Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All That Jasmine is a instant hit but the others fell flat. I would have thought the colors would be bolder and richer. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.