Saturday, June 8, 2013

Sephora Disney Jasmine 'Magic Carpet Ride' Eyeshadow Palette Review/Photos

Are you guys ready for another gorgeous products from the Sephora Jasmine collection? This morning I have the Magic Carpet Ride eyeshadow quad to share with you. While the shadows are pretty, the packaging is the true winner here. I don't honestly think that they could have done a better job on the design!


The palette opens up and houses the four eyeshadows as well as a mirror and two small applicators.


Here's a macro of the four eyeshadows. Wonder by Wonder is the shimmery purple on the top left. Carpet is the glittery purple on the top right. Splendid is the shimmery peach/champagne on the bottom left, and Diamond Sky is the bold blue on the bottom right.


The swatches below of the shadows are in the same order as the shadows are in the palette above. I swatched them using the included sponge applicators over primer. Carpet was the only one that was a little problematic since it has glitter, but the others all applied beautifully.


This palette retails for $30 and can be purchased from Sephora. I love how it includes two easily wearable and two bolder shades! Diamond Sky is to die for!


The products in this post were provided for my honest review.

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.