Friday, July 12, 2013

Zoya Stunning Collection Swatches/Review

Better late than never, right? Today I have my review of the Zoya Stunning collection for you all. Before I get to the photos, I want to point out that I did have some formula issues with these polishes. They weren't horribly awful, but they weren't the typical, awesome formula that I expect from Zoya.

Josie is a medium grass green shade. This was two careful coats.


Darcy is a bright sunshine yellow that was very temperamental, but I expected it from a bright yellow like this. I used three coats.


Yana was the only one out of the bunch that didn't give me any issues. This is two coats of the beautiful, bright, warm pink.


Thandie is a cross between a melon and tangerine shade. This is two coats. 


Rocky is a beautiful bright summer sky blue. I used two coats and had a bit of formula issue here as well.


Micky is a cooler pink than Yana. This is two coats.


The Stunning collection is available for purchase now on Zoya's website. Although I did have a bit of an issue with the formulas on these, I would still recommend them because they are great bright shades for summer! Yana and Rocky are my favs!

The products in this post were provided by Zoya for my honest review.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swatches! I love Yana. I just wore it for a week straight.

    ReplyDelete

  2. All of these colours look so pretty and fresh and bright! I really like the whole collection – perfect for summer! They look like delicious candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying hard to be on a no buy and your swatches are making it really difficult. I already wanted Thandie and Rocky. Now I want Micky and Yana and Josie too. They all look beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one I've picked up so far is Josie. It seemed to be the most unique shade; I like it a lot. Great swatches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.