Thursday, November 22, 2012

Turkey Day Nails!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I wasn't planning on doing any themed nails for Thanksgiving, but I decided last night that I couldn't resist painting some adorable turkey nail art. So these cuties are what I will be sporting while I stuff my face today ;P


I started out with Milani Chocolate Sprinkles on every nail except for my ring nail, which I painted with two coats of Essie Sand Tropez. I painted the feathers with China Glaze Riveting, Lighthouse, and Nicole by OPI Keeping Up with Santa. I used my biggest dotting tool to create the turkey's body with Milani Dark Coffee and then used Riveting again for the beak and feet. I hope you love them as much as I do!

15 comments:

  1. That Milani polish is amazing.

    (looking at the minature of that manicure I though it was a bunny :p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is really cute! Happy thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this turkey! So cute!

    Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for sharing your turkey with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy thanksgiving .this is super cute love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little turkey is just adorable! I really like the Milani polish, it's so rich and sparkly. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so incredibly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so great. The brown is amazing! the Turkey is so cute Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Brown polish is beautiful and the turkey amazingly cute. I love this kind of nailarts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! thanks for telling exactly how to do this turkey - I so don't have a good mind for creating shapes, but with directions I can do them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *dies* too adorable! i need that milani!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! What a good use for RIveting which is SO bright it almost feels like a summer color

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.