Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kawaii Winter Collection Swatches/Review

Hello! Before we get into the post for today, I want to wish everyone who celebrates it a happy Thanksgiving in advance! I don't know about you, but I am dying for some pumpkin pie. I also can't wait to put my Christmas decorations up! For now, I have some gorgeous winter polishes from Kawaii to tide me over.

Let It Snow is a beautiful mix of white, royal, and midnight blue glitter in a clear base. I layered two coats over Zoya Kristen.


Frosty Remix is probably the most unique holiday polish I've seen so far, made up of red, white, and black glitter, as well as some larger translucent white hexes. You can see them on my pointer and middle nails. I layered two coats of Frosty Remix over Zoya Anja.


Ho Ho Ho is a mixture of red, green, and white glitter in a clear base. This is two coats over plain black.


Peppermint Pattie is a mixture of red and white hex and bar glitters. I love this one! I layered two coats over Color Club Status Update.


You can purchase Kawaii nail polishes on Etsy and make sure to like Kawaii's Facebook page to keep up with new releases and sales! Will you be purchasing any of these?

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

6 comments:

  1. Peppermint Pattie looks really good over Status Update! I wouldn't have thought of pairing those together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely glitters, a lot of brands start with these unusual glitterpolishes. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Let It Snow! Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.