Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Smitten Polish Swatches/Review/Photos

Hi everyone! I have a whole mess of Smitten Polish swatches for you to enjoy today!

Candy Kisses is a white-based polish with a mixture of different sized purple and pink glitter. I needed two coats for opacity here.


Glass Elevator is a white-based polish with teal glitter in multiple sizes. Supposedly this is similar to Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum. I needed three coats of Glass Elevator.


Mint Chip is a mint green jelly polish with brown glitter. This one was a little sheer since it is a jelly and needed three coats to be opaque.


Confection is a white-based with blue, green, yellow, pink, and purple glitter. This is a really fun mixture! Two coats were needed here.


Winter is Coming was my favorite of the ones I was sent. The white base gets kind of obscured by the tiny blue glitters, almost reminding me of the haze of a snowstorm. I did three coats here to get a whole bunch of glitter on my nails.


Overall, the formulas on these polishes were really good. If you are interested in these shades, you can purchase them from Llarowe for around $10 each. Do any of them jump out at you? Do you like the white-based glitter polish trend?

*Products in this post were provided by Llarowe for swatching purposes.*

15 comments:

  1. I've got Glass Elevator and Mint Chip. I do like the wintery look of white polishes with blue, aqua or teal glitter, but as I am a smoker (yes, bad me), white polish tends to turn yellow, so I can't wear it for more than a day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light base coloured jellies. Amazing polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want everyone of these! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beauty! I haven`t got any of them... unfortunatly... they`re not sold in Russia...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! Confection and Winter is Coming are my favorites, but they're all fab! It's hard to choose...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd looooove to get my hands on Glass Elevator!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so obsessed with glitters in a white base! Love Confections, love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Candy Kisses the most. It's a little bit different from polishes i've been seeing lately with reds & greens.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to get my hands on Candy Kisses & Mint Chip. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.