Thursday, November 15, 2012

Glitter Gal Glossy Moss & Teal Green Swatches/Review

Good morning! I have some drool-worthy holographic polishes from Glitter Gal to show you today! First up is Glossy Moss, a very silvery shade with a very little bit of light green in it. I needed three coats for full opacity.


I took these photos with my daylight lamp since sunshine has been scarce here lately, but even in these photos, you can tell that these are some seriously holographic shades.


Teal Green is a gorgeous teal holographic shade. I only needed two coats here for opacity. This is the most amazing shade of teal!


As someone who is used to holographic polishes with troublesome application, I was so pleasantly surprised when I tried these Glitter Gal polishes. They had fantastic formulas and were so easy to use. You can see all of the shades that Glitter Gal offers on their website. Glitter Gal polishes can also be purchased from Llarowe. Are you into holographic polish?

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

7 comments:

  1. I love GG holos and these are no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teal green is gorgeous for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. teal green looks so beautiful.... close to A England St george?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your review on the "green holos". We love your pics - Kerry and Anna- Glitter Gal Australia xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.