Wednesday, November 14, 2012

GlitterDaze Goddess Collection Swatches/Review

Hello again! I received all of these polish from GlitterDaze to review, but since they are two different collections, I decided to separate them into two different posts. :) This is the Goddess collection and each polish here was meant to be used for layering.

Aphrodite is Valentine's Day in a bottle, consisting of shards of pink and red glitter and pink glitter hearts as well. This is two coats over Nicole by OPI Keeping Up With Santa.


Selene is a mixture of midnight blue, black, and silver glitter, along with silver holographic moons. I layered two coats over Nicole by OPI Deck the Dolls.


La Santa Muerte is a really interesting combination of glitter, including a bunch of different sizes and some hearts and flowers as well. I had a bit of a problem getting a bunch of glitter out of the bottle here, but this is two coats over a sheer pink.


Iris is a very feminine mix of pink, yellow, and iridescent glitter. This is two coats over OPI Skull and Glossbones.


Last but not least is Aurora, a shimmery iridescent beauty with tons of shimmer and flakies. This is two coats over black.


Once again, to get more information about GlitterDaze nail polish, please visit the GlitterDaze blog and Facebook page. Polishes can be purchased at www.GlitterDazeNP.com and when you make an account there, you will earn reward points for every polish that you purchase! Do you love glitter toppers as much as I do?

*Products in this post were provided for my honest review.*

11 comments:

  1. Aphrodite is BEAUTIFUL! So are the rest of them but I think that one stood out the most. Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Iris! Thanks for the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh my favorite is Selene. I wonder how it would look over a lighter blue creme?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic and unreal beauty! Most of all I like the first two and the last one mani. Just great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look great and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, Aurora ♥. The others look pretty too but so does everything you swatch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.