Thursday, March 20, 2014

Zoya Magical Pixie PixieDust Spring 2014 Collection Swatches/Review

Hey everybody! Happy First Day of Spring! I know I've been gone for a long time and I won't bore you with the details, but I've been really busy lately and blogging has had to sit on the back burner for a while. I've been missing it, so I'm getting back into the swing of things and trying to set aside some time each week for swatching and writing. :) Today I have swatches of the new Zoya PixieDust collection for you!

Cosmo is a chunky silver texture with glitter of all sizes. This is two coats with no top coat.


Vega is a beautiful crystal blue polish with tons of sparkle. I love that Zoya added chunky glitters to their PixieDust polishes. It adds such dimension! This is two coats.


Lux is a gorgeous pale pink. I'm wearing two coats, but I could have used a third or done the second coat thicker.


The PixieDusts retail for $10/bottle and can be purchased from www.zoya.com. If you are a fan of the original PixieDusts, you're going to love these! They're absolutely stunning.

The product in this post was provided for my honest review.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.