Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Heart Nail Art :-*

Happy Valentine's Day beauties! Whatever your plans are today, I hope you have an awesome time. I'll be working all day and probably not celebrating, but you know I can never pass up a holiday to create some nail art! ;)


I started this look off with two coats of Nicole by OPI Tink's in the Pink and then painted half of each nail with NOPI Half Charming/Half Alarming. I finished the look with three centered hearts in Zoya Ziv on each nail. What are you wearing on your nails today?

7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.