Monday, March 24, 2014

KBShimmer Valentine's Day Trio Swatches/Review

Okay, so this is a little late. However, these polishes are so gorgeous that it would be a shame to only wear them around Valentine's Day AND they are still available for purchase, so you can stock up for next year! ;) KBShimmer created this trio inspired by the holiday of love and I absolutely love these polishes!

Falling for Hue is a mix of red, magenta, and pink glitter in a white base. It gave me perfect coverage in two coats!


Whole Lava Lovin' is a cherry/raspberry red linear holographic polish. This one changed shades on me a bit; sometimes it appears to be a true red and sometimes it leans more pink. Perfect formula, opaque in two coats.


U Rock My Heart is a glitter topper with a whole mess of different black and pink glitters. It has hearts, stars, large hexes, small hexes, teeny tiny hexes, some circles, and I believe there are some shards in there also. I have one coat layered here over KBShimmer Chick Me Out.


Which one is your favorite? I think Whole Lava Lovin' is mine... it's such a unique color for a holographic polish! If you are interested, you can purchase these shades on KBShimmer's website. Each bottle retails for $8.75.

The products in this post was provided for my honest review. 

5 comments:

  1. "You Rock My Heart" is so cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty trio of polishes! It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you swatches of these, they're all so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that you layered U Rock My Heart over a yellow. I never would have thought of that and it looks really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Riley's comment - yellow was such an original choice for a base colour! But U Rock My Heart still seems too Avril Lavigne-y for me... I LOVE the other two, though! Thanks for swatching :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.