Thursday, March 20, 2014

500 Nail Designs Book - Available for Pre-Order Now! :D

Hello again everyone! Good morning! Some of you may remember last year way back in April when I announced that I was working on a book of nail designs. Well, it's finally ready to be released! In fact, you can pre-order it right now if you want to. The actual scheduled release date is April 29, 2014, but if you visit this website, you can pre-order yourself a copy from any of your favorite online book retailers.

The book features 500 nail designs (obviously :P) broken down into categories, such as holidays, special occasions, and work appropriate. There's something for everyone in the book and it's a great resource to page through if you are struggling creatively. Completing this book is one of the biggest accomplishments of my life and I'm so excited to share it with all of you! :D

http://www.qbookshop.com/products/213656/9781592336029/500-Nail-Designs.html

17 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm definitely planning to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congartulations, this must have been a lot of work! I will definitely purchase it, your designs are always so very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats!! That is so frikkin' awesome! I'm definitely buying one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Chelsea!!! What a great accomplishment! Def blogging about this in tomorrow's shopping roundup post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! Can't wait to see it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That so soooo awesome! Congrats! Weird question.. are there actually exactly 500?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW! Congratulations. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should be receiving mine in the next couple of days. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.