Monday, March 25, 2013

Sephora Disney Jasmine 'A Whole New World' Perfume, Rollerball & Body Shimmer Review/Photos

Good morning everyone! Today I have the perfumes from the Sephora Disney Jasmine collection that Sephora sent me to review for you. I'm really, REALLY excited about these Disney Princess collections and I can't wait to share the rest of this one with all of you!


The scent for the Jasmine collection is called A Whole New World and according to Sephora, it has notes of carnation, orange blossom, mandarin, gardenia, mimosa, musky accord, cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla, amber, and benzoin. This perfume is not for the timid! It is bold, but girly at the same time and definitely smells exotic. I found that it smells slightly differently on me than it does when I sprayed it on a paper strip to test it and I like it much better when I'm wearing it.


A Whole New World comes in the form of the eau de parfum spray ($58) (above) and a perfumed oil rollerball ($19) (below). The packaging on these products is absolutely gorgeous and fits perfectly with the theme of Aladdin.


Isn't the little genie lamp on top of the rollerball the perfect touch? I love the attention to detail in all of these products.


The body shimmer spray ($45) is also perfumed with A Whole New World and is just the coolest product ever! I may just be easily amused, but I feel like such a princess poofing this on myself.


The shimmer is subtle and really pretty. It's perfect for when you want a little extra sparkle for a night out!


This is just the beginning of the Jasmine products that I have to review for you guys! But I want to know, are you a fragrance fanatic? Do you like to switch it up or do you have one tried and true scent? Are any of you planning on picking up any of these A Whole New World scented products?

These products were provided by the company for my honest review.

7 comments:

  1. The bottle is so nice, for princess:)I have to look for them in my town if they have it at Sephora:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, Perfume bottle is just adorable! Love it!

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one perfume that has been my staple for years, I do have others but I always go back to my main one. Love trying new scents though

    ReplyDelete
  4. The concept is so lovely :) I'm definitely addicted to scents. For the longest time in my life I wanted to become a perfumer! While I do tend to stick to one scents but I would love to switch if off daily to fit the scent with my mood. But I found most nice fragrances too pricey :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a fun, flirty, and exhilirating fragrance! Just wonderful :)
    Follow me on IG: ashacupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fun, flirty, and exhilirating fragrance! Just wonderful :)
    Follow me on IG: ashacupcake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.