Monday, March 18, 2013

New Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Shades for Spring 2013 Swatches/Review

Good morning and happy Monday! I have some pretty blues that Sally Hansen sent me to share with you guys today. These are new releases from SH for Spring 2013 and are part of the Complete Salon Manicure line. This first one, a light aqua blue called Barracuda, is a re-release from a limited edition collection. I needed three coats here and the formula was temperamental but I absolutely adore the color!


Watercolor is a great medium sky blue. The formula was great on this one and I needed two coats.


Please Sea Me is a medium-toned teal shade that needed three coats for opacity.


Jungle Gem is a deep shade of teal. This one was perfectly opaque in one coat, but of course I did two out of habit. ;)


These shades should be available in drug stores now and retail for $7.99 each. The Complete Salon Manicure polishes have very wide, mop-like brushes that take some getting used to. I find that I make a total mess for the first few nails, but eventually I get used to using it and am able to just about paint my whole nail with one swipe and minimal mess. Do you have any of these shades? What do you think about Sally Hansen?

Products were provided by the company for my honest review.

20 comments:

  1. Awesome colors! 2 and 4 are my favourites :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Please Sea Me, but I find shades like that stain horribly! How about this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blues! Barracuda and Watercolor are perfect for spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the shades! You should do an ombre for these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all pretty, but I like Please Sea Me the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty collection of blues! Barracuda is one of my all time faves, the perfect light and airy blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shades look like they'd make a perfect ombre together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like these series, but these shades are not original at all, but still good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these shades, especially Please Sea Me.. Soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Every single one of these blues is amazing. Blue is my favorite nail color :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Watermelon looks so nice! So pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of those blues are amazing ;) SH did pretty well this time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adoro todas as cores especialmente a última!!! :D
    -Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the colors even though they are not very original. I usually never buy these SH because to me they are overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these shades! Especially Barracuda! I actually prefer SH Complete Salon Manicure brushes because of the width and flatness of the brushes. They make polishing my nails so much neater--I don't make the mess I usually make with other round polish brushes. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I already have Barracuda from the last release but this whole "under the sea" collection stole my heart. I LOVE blue polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just bought Water Color and am obsessed! I only use Sally Hansen bc I'm a bit of a mess when it comes to polishing my nails and find that the mop brush is really helpful! All of the colors in this collection are beautiful. True clear colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.