Friday, March 22, 2013

MASH Stamping Plate & Matte Polish Review

Happy Friday everyone! I have a review of some products that were sent to me by MASH for you guys today. I got a set of their stamping plates and some matte polish. You can find the stamping plates at this link and the matte polish here.

The first stamping mani I did was with China Glaze Harvest Moon over Zoya Jacqueline. I'm not the best at centering the full nail stamps, but the designs did stamp pretty well regardless. I also like shimmer of Harvest Moon for the stamp instead of a solid, plain color.


This second mani turned out okay, but not great. I had a bit of a problem with this image bleeding out at the edges, even though I tried not to press too hard when I stamped it. This is China Glaze 2NITE stamped over Milani Rapid Orchid.


Last but not least, this is one coat of the MASH Matte Polish over Black Cat Lacquer She's In Parties. This isn't the most mattifying top coat out there, but it does work very well! I love it over glitter like this!


Do any of you guys own these plates or the matte top coat? I am such a big fan of stamping; it's such a great way to create really complex looking nail art in a short amount of time. Are you going to pick either of these products up?

These products were provided by the company for my honest review.

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.