Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sephora Disney Cinderella Compact Mirror Review & Nail Art!

Good evening everyone! If you've been following me on any of my social media accounts, you probably know that I've been going crazy trying to find this mirror and I finally did! The mirror and its packaging are so beautiful that I knew I had to do some nail art inspired by it!


The mirror is gorgeous! It's hard to tell from the photos, but the center piece is actually covered in beveled plastic that mimics the facts of a gem.


When you open up the compact, you'll see the quote "time for you moment" is etched onto the top mirror. One mirror in here is a normal mirror and the other is magnified.


This is the nail art that this gorgeous compact inspired me to do! I worked off of the designs on the packaging to create this look. I started out with three coats of Sally Hansen Barracuda as my base and then stamped a floral pattern from Gals plate GA33 with SH Please Sea Me over that.


Next, I stamped a scroll pattern from Gals plate GA44 with Zoya Ziv on the bottom edges of my nails. I finished the look off with a flower image from MASH plate m21 in SH Jungle Gem and a dot of Ziv.


I'm so in love with this compact and these nails! I can't wait to collect all the other mirrors from Sephora! Are any of you guys going crazy over the Sephora Disney Princess collections?

22 comments:

  1. SO PERFECT!!!!!! By far my favorite design you have ever done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! The colors and the matching to the compact - really love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lusting over this mirror but your nails I think are even more awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I honestly want all the disney collections that sephora has hahha :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one a lot!!! The colors are sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work!!! I love nail art that is inspired by something like this!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely mirror-compact!!! so sad over here I cannot find it =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BY THE WAY, BEAUTIFUL NAILS. HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY! =)

      Delete
  8. Lovely! Congrats on finding your mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your nails match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This nail art design is stunning! So refreshing and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where did you find the mirror? I've been looking for it everywhere D:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.