Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Black Cat Lacquer Spring 2013 Collection Swatches/Review

Hey everyone! Sorry for the late post... I've got a lot of stuff on my plate at the moment and I'm starting to feel very overwhelmed, so posts might be sporadic for a little while. I hate to do that but it seems very necessary at this point! I have some awesome Black Cat Lacquer polishes to show you guys today though, get ready!

Lucky Star is a gorgeous and girly mix of lavender, pink, yellow, and pale blue glitter with some shimmer and stars! This is two coats over Essie Under Where.


Dark Side of the Moon is a really awesome shade and my favorite of the collection. It's made up of a milky off-white base with gold and black glitter of different sizes and shapes, as well as large round glitter (be still my heart!!!), stars, and diamonds. This is three coats by itself.


Cacao is the only one of the bunch that I had issues with. This is three coats of it alone and I had a really hard time keeping it from getting globby. This one would probably do best as one coat layered over a base shade of brown.


She's In Parties actually might be tied as my favorite. This is one cheerful polish! It has a milky white base with a rainbow of glitter mixed in. This is three coats alone.


Sweet Dreams is a pastel sage green jelly with shards of pink, green, and purple glitter mixed throughout. This is three coats by itself.


These shades are available to purchase from Black Cat Lacquer's store. Make sure you also follow BCL on Facebook to keep up with new shades and info! What's your favorite shade out of the five? I'm so in love with Dark Side of the Moon and She's In Parties!

These products were provided by Black Cat Lacquer for my honest review.

12 comments:

  1. Ah! I love Dark Side of the Moon and She's In Parties! I just ordered Lucky Star, along with two others, yesterday and can't wait to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sweet Dreams! Might have to take a look in their shop (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's in parties is so pretty! I love them all, I'm a big fan of glitters. I don't have nearly as many glitters as I'd like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, each of these is so amazing and unique. My favorites are Lucky Star and She's In Parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous polishes! Sweet Dreams and Dark Side Of The Moon are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all gorgeous but I think I liked Dark Side of the Moon the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Dark Side of the Moon because of it's name AND because of the polish itself ofcourse :)
    I think Sweet dreams pops out for me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all, but the shards in Sweet Dreams are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky star is cute with the stars in it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's in parties is so lovely! I can imagine this would look awesome over a white base as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such a nice collection! I haven't tried anything from them before but I want to now :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.