Friday, March 8, 2013

Sephora by OPI Cinderella 'A Brush With Fate' Mini Set Swatches/Review

Good morning everyone! As a follow up to last night's nail art, I have swatches of the Cinderella mini nail polish set from Sephora by OPI. This set was released last October with the rest of the Cinderella products and is a fabulous collection piece!


So Totally Enchanted is a beautiful, shimmery opalescent polish. The formula on this one was a little temperamental, but a steady hand and three coats produced a gorgeous mani.


Step Off, Sister! is a glitter top coat consisting of purple and blue micro glitter. This is two coats over So Totally Enchanted.


I Blue My Curfew is a stunning royal blue shimmer. I used three coats to get the deepest color possible.


Bibbidi, Bobbidi, Pink! is a glitter top coat with two different sizes and shades of pink glitter. This is two coats over I Blue My Curfew.


Self-Maid Millionaire is a gold foil that needed three coats for opacity. I love foil finishes so much!


Rags to Rhinestones is a gold glitter top coat. I layered two coats over Self-Maid Millionaire and I am loving this combination! It's so glittery that it seems to glow!


As I said earlier, these polishes were released in October of last year (2012) and are pretty hard to get a hold of now. I've seen a few sets on eBay, but I'm pretty sure they are completely sold out online and in stores. I'm lucky enough to have an amazing momma who bought these for me for Xmas! Did you pick up any of the Cinderella products last year?

9 comments:

  1. You are really lucky to have this set :)
    love it- esspecially the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shades! great swatches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Blue My Curfew is so pretty. It's definitely my favorite of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely stunning set, I'll be looking out for these! I'm a sucker for pretty packaging too. Self-Maid Millionaire and So Totally Enchanted are my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There pretty! Love the glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great selection of colour I don't think there i one that I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allerdings wurde Deathwing diablo 3 gold kaufen schlauer als alle anderen. Zumindest wollte er nicht die Menschheit sofort vielleicht zerstört. Während er seine wirklichen Pläne setzte er wollte, dass sie abgelenkt. Katrana Prestor, die Tochter von Deathwing war in Wirklichkeit Onyxia. Onyxia hatte von allem, was los zu sein in Blackrock Berg in der Nähe, und er hatte mit der Führung der Menschheit beschäftigt und abgelenkt angeklagt passiert nachgedacht. Sie müssen erhalten, um die Quests in einer Region und diablo 3 gold günstig zur gleichen Zeit tun, wie können Sie potenziell, anstatt zu warten jede billigste WoW Gold Reisen zwischen jedem tägliche Quest wie wir alle wissen, dass die wow gold so wichtig, dass ein Spieler und es wird nicht werden gewonnen so einfach. Sie bekommen, was Sie in sind nur nach dem Beitrag in dem Spiel World of Warcraft interessiert. Zu besitzen, den richtigen Beruf wie Bergbau, Kräuterkunde sowie Skinning ist die effektivste Methode, um billige WoW Gold zu sammeln. Es bedeutet, dass Berufe kann Ihnen helfen, profitabel zu sein ziemlich schnell, diablo 3 gold kauf und Sie werden wow gold in kurzer Zeit zu bekommen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vor einigen Jahren, als ich ein ?lterer Student war, fühlte ich auch mit meinem schweren Studie Belastung müde. Und die negative Stimmung ?ndert mein ganzes Leben: Ich entkam aus der Schule und gerade h?ngen auf der Stra?Guild Wars 2 Golde; Ich habe gelogen, um meine Eltern und Lehrern, um sleepa € | Warum? Warum wir zu studieren so hart brauchen? So stellen Erwachsenen zufrieden? Ich dona € ? t verstehen. Blade & Soul GoldIn diesem Fall trat ich in die Welt von WoW. Am Anfang ist mein Ziel nur, Zeit zu verbringen und ignorieren Studie.mmoxe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.