Friday, December 21, 2012

Zoya Ziv & Yara Tape Mani

Happy Friday! Today is my favorite of the easy Zoya nail art posts that I have for you so far. I've never had a tape design turn out so sharp and crisp. I'm really excited to share this one with you!


For this mani, I started out with two coats of Zoya Ziv. I used striping to create the lines once Ziv was totally dry and painted as thin of a coat as possible over that with Yara. I let the coat of Yara dry for only a few seconds before I pulled the tape off; the quicker you pull the tape off, the crisper the lines will be, but I feel better pulling it off if I let it set for a few seconds. Do you like them? I really enjoyed these two colors together.


14 comments:

  1. Wow they look so good togehter!! Love that! And perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, fantastic job. I love those two colors together, I would have never thought of them. I walked around Ulta last week with yara in my hand but ended up not getting it, now I need to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are amazing! I have yet to try this type of tape mani. The color pairing on this is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great color combination!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty-these colors are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! You make me want to try a tape mani! Also, I seriously love Zoya Ziv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit iffy about green polishes but this looks v cute. Great combo too!
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, subtle but great looking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still want to do a tape manicure like this, great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this design on Pinterest and it of course led me to your blog. I've now added at least 20 colors to my wishlist after looking through your blog, some I've even seen swatches of on other blogs and now like seeing your pics. Thanks for the awesome posts! You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.