Monday, December 3, 2012

Snowy Winter Tree Nail Art

Well, it's December! How about some winter nail art? I knew I wanted to do a winter version of the autumn tree mani that I did and this turned out just like a imagined.


I started out with two coats of RBL Bella, followed by sponging with Konad white on the tips of my nails to create a snowy ground and very lightly on the rest of my nail to simulate falling snow. I also sponged Zoya Sparkle Gloss all over, but it's subtle and hard to see in the photos.


I drew the trees with a thin striping brush and Milani Dark Coffee. They didn't turn out as good as the past ones I've done, but oh well. They look great at a regular viewing distance ;) I used a small dotting tool to add some snow to the branches and then stamped some small snowflakes using MASH plate m50. What do you think?

25 comments:

  1. Wow it looks so beautiful! How many time does it take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Saw them in your header a while back and was waiting rather impatiently for you to post them. ;)

    I don't do well with striping and drawing, but would love to do this some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!!!! =) I was planning on doing something similar because I became obsessed with tree nail art in the fall! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with this. It's such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really love this!!! Great idea of sponging to make it look like snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is goooorgeous! And its like you read my mind because I was totally going to do this design for a nail art challenge. Hope you don't mind if I do something similar still :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is super pretty. Thankyou for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! And I've just noticed the gorgeous red and white wintery manicure on your header- where can I find the post on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The post on that design will be up on Wednesday!

      Delete
  9. Absolutely fantastic! Gorgeous! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! I can almost hear the snow falling softly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I can say is amazing and dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's pretty and it doesn't seem to take so much effort... Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are perfect! So pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this is amazing! I am in love

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww...its so cute. Love it! You have great sense of creativity. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's gorgeous! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute!!! I've got to try this and try and find some cute holiday plates as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.