Monday, December 17, 2012

Zoya Blaze & Anja Half Moon Mani

Good morning everyone! I have three easy nail art posts planned for you, all featuring my very favorite polish brand, Zoya! Would you believe I've never done a half moon mani before this? I wasn't sure if I really liked the way they looked, but I definitely love the look after trying it!


I started out with two coats of Zoya Blaze and once that was completely dry, I stuck some hole reinforcer stickers on my nails and painted Zoya Anja over the top. These two polishes have been sitting next to each other on my wall rack for ages now and I just knew that they needed to be used in a mani together. What do you think? I love it!


26 comments:

  1. It looks amazing :) They realy belong together ^^ And the half moon is so versatile it will give you plenty of oportunities to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very lovely! I've never tried the half moon myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I adore half moons, though I rarely get to do them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm not normally a fan of the half moon mani but this makes it look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I am going to try to recreate but with Karina as the half moon since is what I have similar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried the half moons but never succeeded. Like for my thumb, the sticker is too small. I don't know what I am doing wrong but they never look right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I'd have never thought to do this combo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! They work so well together even though both have different finishes. Gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not usually a fan of half-moon manis but WOW, this one is gorgeous! :) Perfect pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is SO pretty! I just love the two colors you chose! They compliment each other so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy guacamole! This is beautiful! Those two polishes work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! I tend to be a bit 'meh' about half moon manis, but this one is beautiful. Need to try something similar myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice this half moon mani.

    ReplyDelete
  14. magnifique, et bravo pour le choix des couleurs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where is your nail polish sold? I am a salon owner and want to cary it in my salon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.