Monday, April 7, 2014

Zoya Awaken Collection & Monet Swatches/Review

Good morning and happy Monday everyone! ;) I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I'm in a much better mood now that it's starting to actually feel like spring! I have another beautiful spring collection to share today, this time it's the Awaken collection from Zoya. This collection consists of six polishes and one glitter topper. Unfortunately, my bottle of Brooklyn faced a violent death in transit (you'll see remnants of her golden goodness on the bottles in these swatches), so that one will be missing from my review.

Hudson is a deep lavender shade with silver shimmer. The shimmers in this collection are to die for! Two easy coats, formula is great.


Cole is a beautiful peachy orange shade. The formula here was a little testy... I used two coats, but the first was a little streaky. I'd recommend three thinner coats for this one.


Rebel is an absolutely dreamy sky blue shimmer. Perfect coverage in two coats. This is one of my favorites!


Dot is a pale candy pink color. It shares the same formula as Cole; this is two patient coats. I really, really love this color, so I'm absolutely willing to look over the slight formula issues.


Monet has a bunch of multi-colored cellophane glitters in a clear base. This is two coats over Dot. I didn't have any trouble getting the glitter out of the bottle here and I love how whimsical it looks layered over the light pink.


Dillon is a fabulous shimmery mint green. It reminds me of mermaids! The silver shimmer is perfection and it was easy to apply in two coats.


The Awaken collection and Monet glitter topper are available for purchase now on Zoya's website for $9 each and are absolutely worth picking up. I would at least recommend purchasing Dillon for a fun spring shade or Dot for a manicure staple, but I really don't think you could go wrong with any of these shades!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

  1. Love your swatches! My bottle of Dot actually broke in transit, it took me so long to clean my bottles for my swatches ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every color in this collection:) I love them all. Dillon and Rebel are my personal favs. Nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I have a crush on Zoya polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.