Friday, April 4, 2014

KBShimmer Spring 2014 Collection: The Glitters Swatches/Review

Good morning everyone! Today I have the glitter part of the KBShimmer Spring 2014 collection to share with you. As always, it's amazing! Take a look...

Prism Break is the perfect silver holographic top coat. You could use this on any color to create a holographic polish. The effect seems subtle here, but it truly comes to life in bright sunlight. This is one coat over KBShimmer A Touch of Glass.


Quick and Flirty is a rich, royal purple holographic polish. This is two coats and as you can see, the holographic effect is fabulous.


Rush Hour Flower is a glitter top coat in a clear base. It consists of blue, yellow, green, and pink glitter and teeny tiny micro glitters. This is two coats over KBShimmer Sky Jinks.


Laugh Myself Lily is another one of my favorites, a jade base with pastel glitter and micro glitter for depth. Beautiful, beautiful polish. This is three coats.


Make My Gray is an awesome pale gray base with turquoise, coral, and black glitter. This is two coats.


Belle of the Mall is a squishy crelly coral with silver glitter. This is three coats because I wanted as much opacity as possible, but two was okay if you don't mind a little bit of visible nail line.


Full Bloom Ahead is a white-based polish with a multi-colored mix of glitter. This is two coats and as you can see, it has great coverage.


Daisy About You is a pale green polish with translucent green and flower shaped glitter. This is two coats.


These have fantastic formulas, but of course, that shouldn't surprise you by now. These glitters are available now on the KBShimmer website, along with the creams that I shared on Wednesday. And again, give their Facebook page a like if you want to stay updated!

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'm loving the first couple of ones you swatched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I seriously want every single one of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore this collection! It screams spring and the polishes are so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty! My favorite is Rush Flower Traffic, Prism Break, and Laugh Myself Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love Belle of the Mall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the first two and the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post! I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

Please do NOT post a link for your blog in your comment. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, you can send me an e-mail via the address in my Contacts page. Thank you for your understanding.